Monday- Thursday 7:00 am – Sunset
Friday- Sunday 7:00 am – Sunset
Seven days a week (CLOSED Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
WELCOME CENTER / OFFICE HOURS:
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm /
Closed on Holidays
FREE PARK ECO-HISTORY TOURS:
Friday, Saturday and Sunday/ 10am & 2pm
Free on Monday-Thursday
$8.00 on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
$10.00 on Holiday
RV, BUS $20.00
There are vending machines on site.
The Historic Concession Stand Building provides special beverages, food and snack menu during limited seasonal schedule (TBA).
There are barbeque grills throughout the beach park available for personal grilling and picnics.
1. Welcome! Please enjoy the park and be happy.
2. Observe the open hours of the park: Sunrise to Sunset.
3. Be mindful and respectful of all others using the park.
4. Use the park and amenities safely and responsibly as intended.
5. Authorized city vehicles are the only motorized vehicles allowed in the park.
6. Help keep the park beautiful and clean by not littering or damaging the park or furnishing.
7. Look but don’t touch any wildlife or plants.
8. Domestic animals not permitted in park.
9. All commerce advertising, business or vending must be pre-approved by the city.
10. This park is an alcohol free zone – thanks for your cooperation.
11. Enjoy using charcoal in the provided grills, but no other fires or fuels are permitted.
12. Swimming allowed at your own risk.
13. No fishing permitted at the park or adjoining waters.
13. No fishing permitted