Hours of Operation:
PARK HOURS: 7:00 am – Sunset
Seven days a week (CLOSED Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day)
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm / Closed on Holidays
Weekends and Holidays $8 per vehicle (car/motorcycle); $16 per bus
Weekdays $5 per vehicle (car/motorcycle); $10 per bus
There are vending machines on site.
The Historic Concession Stand Building provides special beverages, food and snack menu during limited seasonal schedule (TBA).
There are barbeque grills throughout the beach park available for personal grilling and picnics.
City of Miami Parks and Recreation Public Park Rules & Regulations
City of Miami Code-Chapter 38/Ord.7999
1. Park Hours are from 7:00am to sunset
2. Dangerous or hazardous activities are prohibited.
3. Vehicles only allowed in designated areas. Not allowed in pedestrian areas, trails or coastal dune areas.
4. No defacing of park property
5. No open fires in park, grills only
6. Park to be used for intended purposes only.
7. No hunting or disturbing natural wildlife.
8. Pets and domestic animals not permitted in park.
9. Deposit trash in provided trash containers
10. No unauthorized peddling or vending allowed.
11. Alcoholic beverages prohibited
12. No swimming unless designated (wading beach only).
13. No fishing permitted.